Thursday 13 September 2012

Helicopter




This helicopter was made for my honours project, initially the helicopter looked very different, then I decided to add more stuff around it and make it more interesting,the first pucture shows the original render for the honours project, the second picture shows the helicopter without texture, the third one is texture, I like how it looks, the main idea comes from the Apache helicopter, and then basically I altered some of the things around it. There is a huge difference between the original helicopter and the newer version, when I was working on the original, my skills were rather poor, I created models that looked very simple, after 2 months that I finished my honours project, I became a better modeler and I came up with better designs as you can see by looking at this helicopter. One of the reasons for this, was the words of advice from my 3d teacher, he told me that I needed to add a bit of bevel to the edges, I started doing this to my new models and it turned out a lot better than I expected.




No comments:

Post a Comment